A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My girls rooms

I love looking at beautiful pictures of beautiful homes, I love dreaming of a beautiful home, I even love my home most of the time. In a way it represents who I am.
Even though usually I just want to close the doors to my girls rooms and forget about the mess, when I´ve tidied up a bit I love their rooms most of all - not because they are incredibly stylish but because they represent them, they change every day depending on what they are up to and what they are thinking, their art and craft everywhere, little projects and games they´ve been playing, books they are reading, they are the bosses of their rooms (almost). I know one day I´ll miss all that mess.

1 comment:

  1. I love your home as well, I could take at least 100 photos of little details here and there. Next time Ill come I will do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.