A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photos

I love family photos. My theme for this week is to organize the photos from last year, I should have done it weeks ago but with modern technology this is now a major task for me. We can´t drop the film of to have it developed and hope for the best anymore. Now we have to crop, sharpen, fix red-eyes, change colors, hue and saturation. Thanks to digital technology we also take hundred times more photos and then we are faced with the dilemma of choosing. I still love the old fashioned album and always have a selection from each year printed out for me....the rest I store on discs.

1 comment:

  1. yay...and then you send me a nice collection in mail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.