A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Morning walks

It´s time for a new monthly challenge, this time the challenge came to me. I  don´t even know if  I can call it a challenge because after taking care of my water-levels and having a healthy breakfast each morning this is just something I needed to do. It wasn´t planed and I didn´t see it coming. I even was so excited about this one I took a head start and have been taking morning walks for some days now. I´ve been meaning to exercise everyday but somehow everyday just turns into three times a week, two, once or like lately not at all. My morning walks will be an addition to my exercise plan. At the moment I have to force myself to go to the gym but this is coming to me naturally and freely and I´m welcoming morning walks into my life.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.