A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Don´t worry - be happy!


So easy to say and something we´ve all heard before. I was reminded of this today on this blog and I just felt I needed to put that thought on my blog to keep reminding me. To be happy is probably the greatest gift we can give ourselves and our loved ones. My worries will always be a part of my life, it´s a big part of being a mother and in fact it has sort of become my role in life to worry about everything. Listen to me I´m already worrying about what will happen if I stop worrying. I guess the key is not to burden myself or others with my worries, put happy first and worry second. Now that´s a gift I would really like to give my family.

1 comment:

  1. yes I agree, I need to get the kids to make some artistic posters of all theese little mental notes so I can put them on my walls and remind myself daily. I am happy everyday but maybe I need to remember to express it more ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.