A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Breakfast

O.K. my water challenge went super well - I was so happy I was actively doing something about a problem that I´ve known of for years and should be so easy to solve but I just wasn´t doing it. I´ll definitely continue with the water drinking and now I´m moving on to breakfast. The most important meal of the day. I have no idea what the perfect breakfast is, the more I read the more confused I get. I´ve decided to carry on with my regular choice - oatmeal porridge - and add some extras to improve my digestion and overall health.  Now my breakfast (during weekdays) will consist of:
  • 2 glasses of water
  • 1 apple
  • 1 tbs Omega 3
  • 1 multi-vitamin tablet
  • Oatmeal porridge with semi-skimmed milk, raisins, 1 tbs protein powder, flax seeds and acidophilus. 
This way I will manage to cover 2 items on my to-do-list . Not sure I´ll continue with the protein powder though - it seems more natural to have a boiled egg for a protein source. What are you having for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. no need to ask me cause it won't give you any healthy ideas..I should defently fix my breakfast habits and its on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.