A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Balance

Borrowed from this blog
I went for a walk this morning, before checking my mail and blog, before the housework, before reading the newspapers. I think this is something I should do every morning. Not only is it a good exercise but also it gave me a clear head and a fresh perspective for the day. I heard on the radio the other day that a new study showed that people who do their exercise by the sea feel happier than people who walk/bike/run etc. outside and not by the sea. It makes sense and lucky for me the sea is just 5 minutes away from my house. How can I not be grateful. Well this morning "destiny" lead me in the other direction. What I really wanted to share was my morning thought, when I´m walking it´s like all the thoughts in my head are swept away and I´m left with one. This morning it was "balance" . The key to well-being, ying&yang, a wisdom older than mankind (almost). And I felt like I was discovering it all by myself, of course that´s what I´m looking for, that´s where I want to be. For years I´ve been bothered by my lack of need to succeed, I´m pulled towards the average, I´m not willing to put in the effort to "be somebody". And today I discovered why: I´m finding my balance. Balance is beautiful, balance is what makes life beautiful. Like before, balance is something you can apply to every aspect of your life to make things right.

2 comments:

  1. so true, this is a beautiful post!..and lucky we just returned from the lake..water and gazing at water is somehow balancing for me..
    found you via your lovely sister and wanted to say helle:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.