A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

35

Next month I´ll turn 35. If life comes in 7 years chapters I´ll be entering a new chapter now. I just realized this couple of days ago and the idea intrigues me. The last 7 years have been all about bearing children, nursing, raising and nesting. Maybe the next 7 years will be more about me, at least that´s the vibe I´m feeling now. Self-discovering, learning, re-evaluating and finding my core. One thing I really want to do is to be more creative, I´ve always been inspired by creative people but never put in the time or energy I need to get somewhere with my creative work. I´ve kind of given up on everything I´ve tried before I got good at it. I´m impatient and just like doing things I´m good at. Yesterday I had some time to check out blogs and found a circle of bloggers participating in a week long challenge of spending one hour a day sowing children´s clothing - hosted by this blogger. I was inspired and so excited about all the cool kid´s clothing they were making. That´s something I would love to be able to do.........among too many other things. What ever will be will be - but I´m excited to enter into this new chapter of my life and see where it will take me.

1 comment:

  1. remember the hoodie that you did sew for me? You can totally do it, lots of great ideas and tutorial on pinterest as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.