A place to gather thoughts and ideas.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly themes

Knitting
I ´ve been doing daily task lists for years now, I just started monthly challenges and now I´m feeling the urge to add on weekly themes for those things that take more than a day but can not be considered "lifestyle changes". I have several projects going but they just seem to get lost in all my other tasks and duties and I´ve been working on them for ages. This week I´m going to focus on knitting this cardigan that I started on last summer. I´ve just recently started knitting and this is only my third knitting project, maybe I should have chosen something easier but here we are and I will finish this. Do you have a theme for this week?

1 comment:

  1. looks good! my last weeks theme is dragging into this one as well and I still haven't blogged about it..:/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.