- Mondays are for beauty and self care. Here I schedule my hair and beauty appointments through out the year a long with home-spa treatments
- Tuesdays are for new recipes. I used to plan out my recipes but now I keep it open.
- Wednesdays are for relationships. Family and friends I don´t contact on daily/weekly basis.
- Thursdays are for deep-cleaning tasks. It takes me 6 months to complete the circle around the house - this week I´ll be going through the children´s bookshelves.
- Fridays are for craft projects - great for starting things but not really finishing them so that´s why I upgraded for example my knitting project to a weekly theme
- Saturdays are for treating myself and my family. If my budget allows it I buy clothing or cosmetics for me and my family. Or something for the home.
- Sundays are for reading or writing.....have to reconsider that one next year because Sundays are usually hectic family-days with little or no quiet-time.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Task of the day
Posted by Better life